Open positions within the companies of cresco holding_
Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life_
Choosing an employer is a difficult task and needs careful consideration of a lot of different factors. An attractive remuneration is by many still seen as the most decisive factor to choose between job offers, but CRESCO embraces the fact, that nowadays additional factors like continuous training, attractive working environment, proper career planning or a performance-based bonus system become important as well.
The CRESCO companies subscribe to a cooperative management style with high level of decentralised decision making and empowerment of all the staff. Such power requires the readiness to take decisions and take responsibility for it. In addition the dynamic working environment at CRESCO demands the capability to organise your work independently and to continuously review and improve the processes you are working in.
We are looking for candidates that like to work in a multicultural and international environment, that are thorough but not rigid, that are professionals in their field of work but open-minded to learn about other businesses as well, that contribute to the team but work independently, that are striving for excellence and show a high level of integrity. We don’t select based on nationality, gender or age, we select based on professional background and attitude.
LATEST JOB POSTINGS_
CRESCO is looking for its office in Cebu, Philippines for an Accounting Associate that likes to join the dynamic and international team. A candidate must be a graduate of Accountancy, Accounting Technology or any business related courses. Proficiency in English is a must. The new employee will join our team of professionals in Cebu, working closely with the team in Dubai and clients in the UAE and the Seychelles.
Sufficient knowledge in standard MS Office Software like Excel, Word, PowerPoint or equivalent software packages are expected. A candidate must show good organisation and time management skills and we expect high attention to detail. Applicants need to be ready and able to work in an international environment with different time zones and accept the required flexibility in working hours.
Accounting Associate will be reporting and coordinating to multiple Accountants from Cebu, Dubai and the Seychelles, booking invoices, receipts, payments via AI base software (Xtracta), making sure all entries are accurate.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern and accommodating environment in an international group with offices in Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Asia. CRESCO applies artificial intelligence based software to automate repetitive tasks and focus on a seamless, cooperative processes between the different locations. We subscribe to the concept of life-long-learning with extensive in-house training, sophisticated knowledge sharing tools and financial contribution for external training courses.
Special requirements: Passport holder
Location of work: Cebu, Philippines
Graphic Designer & 3D Visualiser
We’re seeking a collaborative and creative Graphic Designer & 3D Visualiser to join our growing marketing team!
In this role, you’ll wear two hats. Your primary responsibility as a Graphic Designer, will be to apply core design principles to complex, strategic projects and ensure that all work is aligned to each brand and their brand guidelines. You must be comfortable with responsive design (websites, email, social media, video/motion graphics) , print design and be able to develop and implement creative strategies & core messaging while working with the team to effectively meet marketing & communication goals.
Additionally, as a 3D visualiser, you will have the opportunity to flex your creative and technical muscles, in order to model 3D buildings (resorts, restaurants, retail stores) that are functional and beautiful.
Key responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Interpret client briefs and Conceptualise and develop design solutions.
- Attend client meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of designs and present draft designs to clients for feedback
- Design and present fresh concepts for marketing collateral including web pages, social media, presentations, newsletters, brochures, and more
- Design, develop and implement engaging content across various communication channels in support of the group’s strategic marketing initiatives.
- Create 3D renders from 2D technical drawings and be able to provide artistic visualisations for both interior and architecture design projects (resorts, restaurants & other)
- Create packaging concepts for clients with consumer goods products.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Brand & Communications department on a range of creative assignments, often on tight deadlines.
- Ensure supplier quotations and materials are delivered on time.
- Assist with corporate events as and when required.
- Support web developer with SEO Analytics – should possess knowledge of keywords, link building and understanding of key metrics & analytics.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Possess strong presentational skills and an ability to articulate your design methodology to non-creative client
- Passionate about building brands through design
- Be Innovative and bold in your design
- Skilled at visual composition with excellent attention to detail
- Able to give and receive feedback in a highly collaborative environment
- A Self-starter able to work quickly with limited direction
- A curious learner who consistently examines typography, color, layout, etc., for things like print, digital, and web.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments
- Have a holistic understanding of the entire design process
- Have strong process-driven and problem solving skills
You think in design systems and understand how consumers/ clients shop across a portfolio. You are thorough in your design & technical craft – taking ultimate responsibility for your work, ensuring the quality of the work is high, and that project objectives, plans, and timelines are met
Bring a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude
Qualifications/Skills & Experience :
The candidate should be experienced in the use of design standard software packages used in this field of work like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe XD, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects
Strong knowledge and usage in 3D design software (Sketch Up, AutoCad or any other 3D rendering software is a must)
Candidate should have at least 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role with great interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with attention to detail.
Experience creating reels, videos content is a bonus.
If you think you have the mentioned requisites, please submit your updated CV along with work portfolio (videos & designs) at [email protected]
CRESCOtec, the software house part of the international CRESCO Group, is looking for a Application Developer that likes to join the dynamic and international team. Our application developers develop the software or interfaces used within the CRESCO Group, implement third party software with clients and are also in charge to help improving and operating the IT infrastructure of the CRESCO Group.
Required programming skills:
– Deep understanding and experienced on Object Oriented Programming methodology.
– Proficient with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework, .Net Web API, PHP.
– Strong background of Relational Database, SQL-query programming, ORM (Entity Framework) and various architectural and design patterns (MVC, concurrency pattern, singleton pattern, etc).
– Knowledge of multiple front-end framework such as Vue, REACT, and Bootstrap libraries.
– Experience with Web Services and API development.
– Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, with problem-solving skill.
– Familiar with common programming design patterns and best practices.
We offer an attractive renumeration package and a modern and accommodating environment in an international group with offices in Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Asia. We subscribe to the concept of life-long-learning with extensive in-house training, sophisticated knowledge sharing tools and financial contribution for external training courses
Location of work: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]